• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

badblood. [any/all]

M

O

U

N

T

A

I

N

Anything I say you lie along with me

Every song you sing is all because of me

They have made a fatal mistake, I realize, as they gather and stare me down. They forget who it is they're dealing with. WHAT they're dealing with. My laugh may seem displaced, but isn't it always the way with gods? Is that not what I am? Did I not MARCH into this kingdom with Rapscallion and claim it as our own? Did I not take over when he failed so miserably? Had I not resurrected it from the putrid ashes left behind? And where were they, hmm?

I intend to speak my mind.

"You may try to kill me, but you forget that I am the king. I was made king by divine intervention, because this is my purpose." My words come quickly, paced evenly with my racing thoughts. I will tell them who they deal with. "I am a god amongst men. My purpose here it to rule and bring the Tundra to its full potential - which I already have. When I found this desolate wasteland there was no one. No one! And now look at the fruits of my labor. You can try to kill me all you want, banish me or whatever other petty attempt you have, but you forget who you're dealing with. I was PLACED here, and removing me will be quite hard."

The smile is slow, easy, on my face.

"Now, let's proceed into the kingdom. If you drop this ridiculous farce now I will spare you your lives."

Anytime I cry you always laugh at me.

No matter what you do you belong to me

I’ve been reading in National Geographic about the Natives of Papua New Guinea. They would go to war with a neighboring tribe, when they conquered them the winners would eat the vanquished tribe’s best warriors, their medicine man, and their chief. Do you think it's possible to take someone's power by eating their flesh? Or could you do it just by bathing in their blood?

Messages In This Thread
    badblood. [any/all] - by Mountain - 04-30-2015, 08:20 AM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Kratos - 04-30-2015, 11:25 AM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Errant - 04-30-2015, 12:30 PM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Kratos - 04-30-2015, 09:18 PM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Mountain - 05-01-2015, 01:08 PM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Errant - 05-01-2015, 10:30 PM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Brennen - 05-03-2015, 10:21 PM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Mountain - 05-05-2015, 08:19 AM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Kratos - 05-07-2015, 11:22 AM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Errant - 05-08-2015, 07:41 AM
    RE: badblood. [any/all] - by Mountain - 05-14-2015, 03:06 PM