• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any]

Mizaria
    Where are you now? Another dream.
    The monster's running wild inside of me,
    I'm faded.

He assured her so sweetly, so gently. The gesture warmed her a little inside, and although still as shy as ever she looked to him, meeting his gaze briefly, trying to find any hint of a lie in his words. She found none. Could it be, that she could actually have a home. Somewhere to call home, to tell others, that is where she lived. Maybe. But then her thoughts were taken swiftly from her when Andras mumbled something, her ears perked towards him, and her head tilted to meet him this time, instead of hiding beneath her forelock and looking down at the water.
    He wanted her to stay? Was he mad!? She felt some unknown sensation flutter within her and it made her feel weird. But she pushed it aside, and instead gave a bright smile. "Then of course I'll stay!" She said happily, she would not deny that she was still nervous about the others not liking her, that she'd spend her time alone within the Falls, but Andras had said himself he wanted her to stay, at least she had one friend. She could possibly follow him around for a while, learning what he had to share. They had met only recently and she wished to know more about him, and if it meant she had to join him on his travels then she would, but if he chose to stay around a while, that would have been fine with her too. Perhaps they could meet others together. It was all thoughts though and she quickly snapped from them to be there, in the now with Andras. "I'll stay" She said, more promising than anything, and also assuring herself that she was staying, that this was her home now.

@[Andras]

Messages In This Thread
    Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any] - by Andras - 08-05-2016, 04:15 PM
    RE: Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any] - by Mizaria - 08-05-2016, 08:03 PM
    RE: Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any] - by Andras - 08-06-2016, 02:13 PM
    RE: Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any] - by Mizaria - 08-06-2016, 03:59 PM
    RE: Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any] - by Andras - 08-06-2016, 08:07 PM
    RE: Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any] - by Mizaria - 08-07-2016, 12:20 AM
    RE: Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any] - by Andras - 08-07-2016, 09:58 PM
    RE: Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any] - by Mizaria - 08-08-2016, 12:00 AM
    RE: Enjoy the Show-[Mizaria, Any] - by Andras - 08-19-2016, 04:39 PM