• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any)

My awe over the two figures was bewitching; it exhibited something foreign to me – the interactions between those of my kind. My desire to belong was fleeting. I am a simple fool to curiosity.

My beloved continued to cloy with our time together, so limited – I was displeased and unnerved to give her notice. The lifeforms before me became quite active as I received a beckon to unravel from my night. I remained unmoved, I was not giving into my night’s play. I could assume now what would transpire, yet I accepted the consequences of my stubborn choice.

The littlest object bounded so closely; so close I would endear his warm, fleshly aura - yet another body pushed forth. I would imagine its warmth, but it was so cold. The figure moved too quickly for me to adore, it was disturbed and provided an obvious display with its mass and voice.  Its voice. So feminine and light – my ears slightly curved as they sipped in its succulent taste. I was often a wanderer in my own mind – yet I grasped her few words. My attention was astonishing,

”You found me.”

My chords aimed for more clarity through the thick strands that coiled around my tonsils,

“I could ask you the same, but I will let you think of it.”

The night frisked my mood possibly; I was normally more direct. Swarthy licked eyes were consumed by the female creature, her body pleased my night as it merged in her blackness, so charmingly, so pretty. The pretty black of her dark blackness. I could not fathom anything more perfect. My awe was deceitful as the moonlight feebly  gripped around my company’s curves; just enough to explore all over, attempting a step near – I easily gained more sight.

Do you know her? I attempted a quick glance at the dainty little child … what does she call you, the tune of my speech was quite low, and peculiarly clear as the blight remained calm deep with my corpse ” … you both?”

V E | I S

My life is full of longing, but for what I'll never know. I've been drawn into the fire as I reap what I sow..

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any) - by velis - 08-06-2016, 11:38 PM