• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any)

Velis was a product of time, his immortality was not kind. In view; his beastly allure was without grisly action. He was often consumed by thought as the world around was all too familiar - there was nothing left to speculate. There were only simple concerns that brought about his wise existence – anything that reminded him of the night he so sweetly personified as his beloved. It was the night that appeased the fiend that flowed so cruelly inside. But, the night’s influence was not always dependable; ‘she’ often deceived him by letting the poison take over…

The woman was unnerved; my attempts to communicate were suspended at the creature’s own accord. The potency of my patience withered at a more pressing rate as the blackness inside crushed against the inner walls of my body. I could not feel; but it weighted me – it prospered in the absence of her shadowed affection. The deathly hollows of my every corner filled; my thoughts startled as the curdled spoil of blackness rose.

My once clever awe was botched as the blackness seeped; and without a foreboding strain – it poured. I saw the unsettled dove clasp her wing of a neck to the helplessly naive child. I was lost in my blackness; the sight of attachment was faintly depicted as I fell under the spell of blackness; everything turned into her.

Mez, I was enlightened by the sound of her arresting voice; M-e-z-a-n-i-x,, it was a beautifully sharp ring in my mind, playing it until it soundly rested in my memory. Mezanix spoke of her child, her son. My wet black gaze surfaced from the once cemented blight; my awe releived as the blackly debris crumbled down the gnawed exterior of my cheek. I grasped him, I held Zythan in view. She made Zythan, I was not astounded by his feeble posture.

My presence was conservative; my being alone dominated the pair; releasing a darker shadow that encased them so tightly. But, that was not enough./ I have covered you. /

My limbs cracked from their idle state as my corpse immersed itself so abruptly between the pair. It was suddenly odd; but nothing that I do could be easily understood.

/ Do you feel sound knowing this? /

Placed so closely to her, my lips slapped a tune – and it fell into a foul whisper that was sugared with a dark sweetness. As I passed the woan, my lips shared its ripe plaster along her edges; during her darkest swarm – my night clasped us. I prowled under her cover, rounding Zythan – my skull pressed him out of his latched habit. I could not condemn his desire to stay, his mother’s flesh was bitterly comforting. The touch I had endowed onto the child was rather kind; my intentions were not soured with a grim feat– I wanted to see him move. It wreaked of life, warm carbonated life. / Mezanix…/ my eyes did not acknowledge her like my voice, Lady Mexanix, it does not appear you have kept him from everything in the night. /

Sincerity was bleak from my battered swansong; my true concern corroded with the air that sank in my throat. I was often portrayed a monster. I looked to the little boy with the instant I had him away from his mother, would he see horror?

V E | I S

My life is full of longing, but for what I'll never know. I've been drawn into the fire as I reap what I sow..

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Tomorrow I will come back, leader of the whole pack. (Velis, any) - by velis - 08-09-2016, 09:47 PM