• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

lost among the wolves; velis

The bats have left the bell tower

The victims have been bled

He touches me but I welcome it. I feel wanted, desired. Never had I ever experienced this before nor had I ever acted as so. Though others would be repulsed, I value this man. I bask in the ribbons for his longing gaze, the brush of his gnarled hide.

I am silk and he is burlap. I melt against him and dare not leave (no do I wish to) leave him. He moves around me and my pewter eyes only watch him, the ripple of muscle under tatter skin, a darkness seeping around the stitching like an child's fiercely loved doll.

When he speaks, I find myself grounded once again. The vibrations that surge my ears, dancing along my nerves and spine. I can feel him play along my ribs, stroking my hips. He curls around me like a thick black mist to whispers against my skin. I do not know how to answer his question but I want to know.

I want to know everything.

"Tell me. I want to hear your words...your voice." I feel myself whispering while coiled tightly to him, close and secret. I only move to break away from him to sanctuary in the thicket and overgrowth of  ferns and brambles. The sunrise temporarily blinds the silver depths of my vision and I am unsure I could bear not seeing him even only for a few moments.

And so I beckon him to follow with my face over my shoulder before moving my frame deeper into the embrace of the still sleeping forest.

graveside

Messages In This Thread
    lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-06-2016, 02:45 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-07-2016, 10:19 AM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-07-2016, 08:52 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-08-2016, 09:41 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-09-2016, 07:47 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-10-2016, 09:46 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-14-2016, 10:00 AM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-21-2016, 07:14 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by Graveside - 08-21-2016, 08:42 PM
    RE: lost among the wolves; velis - by velis - 08-22-2016, 09:53 PM