• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a sucker for pain [topsail + any]

I was in the darkness; so the darkness I became.

She knew too well the hold the Valley has.

It was a powerful force; something to be touched and held, but never to be tamed. With the commanding fog and the looming trees, it was a haven for dark souls and cravers of chaos alike. The valley craved the occasional bloodshed like a drunk craves the last slug of wine, but that last taste had been one too many. They had been broken by their hunger; a hunger that was never theirs to start with. Merely there to pick at the crumbs as opposed to indulging in a slice of the pie, and now they were left with nothing but crumbs of their home. It was for Tannors own good, really, that she no longer had the teeth of a raptor. It was likely they would find their way into his useless flesh. She would be sure to spit it out though; she had no stomach for cowards.

It was darker in the trees, cooler, a luxury she needed to afford herself right now. Heavily pregnant and highly irritable, she was not a beast to cross these days. So when the stallions call reaches her ears she grimaces, ears going back to lay on her pretty head. She was in no mood for demands but duty called. “I hear you.” she sent through the trees, her voice searching for the stallion who demanded her presence. A sheen of sweat broke out over her neck as she picked up the pace. She finds him easily enough, but he is not alone. Her sister stands there as well, dipping her head in a formal greeting. The way he moved led Topsail to believe he had been here before; a ghost from the kingdoms past. “Welcome back to the Valley.” she said softly, her voice probing into his mind. His name was easy enough to pick out (Gunsynd)) though she did not let loose all that she knew. His frustration bled from his skin like a noxious gas, and it was a frustration she shared. As the wolf pups whined at her heels, she allowed her gaze to wash over him curiously. “Topsail.”

Topsail

Queen of the Valley

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [topsail + any] - by Topsail - 08-08-2016, 09:44 AM