• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (Any)
    Kirei sighed softly as she laid down on the ticklish green grass of the big field. So this is where mares come together to find a place to live, hmm. Kirei had decided that she had lived on her own for long enough now, and finally worked up enough courage to come here. She's never been, and probably never will be, the social type. She took a little bite of the juicy grass, and closed her eyes for a little while.

"Nana! Nanaaa! Where are you!?" The 3 years old buckskin mare sounded terrified. Nana had been the one who had raised her, and she was always there, through good and bad. It couldn't be that she lost her now! After looking for three long, scaring hours, it became dark. Kirei sighed, and layed down. The tears streamed down her face as she wondered whether this is where they go two different paths. She laid lonely, in the dark, dangerous woods. Kirei lived on her own for three other lonely years. The thing about her past which Nana had held secret for her, was the sacrifice Nana made just to take care of her. When Nana found Kirei, all alone, Kirei's mother was Nana's sister. She broke up all contact between her and her sister, and took care of the abandond foal. Never seeing her sister broke her at first, but her thoughts helped her. 'A mare who abandons her foal isn't my sister anyway.' The reason Nana held this a secret to Kirei, was that if Kirei knew Nana's name and that her original mother was Nana's sister, she'd know exactly who it is. And she may never know, because the her mothers stallion won't go exactly easy on her.. This is why Nana had to walk away from her, broken-hearted.

Kirei woke up, all shaky and sweaty. She sighed, another nightmare about Nana. She really has to find out why and who. Shaking it off for now, she stood up and went to get a little drink from the beautiful waterfall.

Messages In This Thread
    I'll tell you all about it when I see you again (Any) - by Kirei - 05-01-2015, 05:41 AM