• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm burning but my heart is on the wire; Gunsynd
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

So she was a jungle cat that didn’t get nearly enough male attention. He could work with that. In fact, he would run with it. She strokes his ego with her words, just enough to make him smile, black lips curling over ivory fangs. He moves past her front, his large triangle nose and whiskers tickling her hind left leg. He moves his head upwards, enjoying the curve of her musculature and the continuous thump thump of blood just beneath the taut skin. The sandpaper tongue escapes him once more and tastes the black pelt of her flank. 

Her words continue to pour out between them like an anxious safety net. He was beyond words now, kitten. But he is distracted somewhat by the sudden shower of snowflakes and the peculiar pattern they form on her pelt. The white against black intrigues him and he is prompted to add his own flair to the artistic effect. The fangs pierce her supple flesh before she has time to shy away from them. He holds her to him with a strong paw around her leg. The pleasure was never as good without the pain. He would provide both, lucky girl. 

He licks at her wound, savoring the young blood with with passion of a savage. He retreats to admire his handiwork, the dark red mingling with the black and white. True art. A sadistic laugh erupts from his maw and his eyes become wild with animalistic instinct. He was not done. He creates a searing heat in his claws, waits until the enamel is like white-hot steel. And then he pounces. He throws his feline form at the mare’s hindquarters as if he were truly hunting her. He drags the searing claws down her haunches and nibbles at the skin along her spine. She would carry those scars with her always like a brand. She was his. 

Suddenly he is himself again, a black demon with transparent and leather wings spread wide for balance. He changes his angle on his target slightly, gnashing at the frost-covered mane at the base of her neck before plunging himself inside her. Yes, kitten, you will dream of him. Whether it is fantasies or nightmares is really up to you.

Once satisfied he dismounts, taking a moment to appreciate the damage he has done to her once flawless exterior. He extends his neck to her side and laps up a trickle of the dark red blood that had escaped since his first attack. He licks the dried blood from his lips and gives a lopsided smile in his hazy high. Barely looking at her he begins to head back towards the valley. “When you want another demonstration come find me, kitten.”

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm burning but my heart is on the wire; Gunsynd - by Gunsynd - 08-30-2016, 08:41 PM