• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea; gunny
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

Like any good lover, he has tucked himself away from the others to spend some quality time with his beloved. He reacquaints himself with her, his valley. He explores her borders, her hills, her knolls and streams. He relishes in her dark, ever mysterious mists and dense pine forests. He inhales her, her sweet and somewhat putrid perfume.  He needs this, he needs to feel himself as a part of her once more. 

He becomes part of her, his atoms mixing with hers. There was no distinction, no boundary between himself and her ever-present mists. He looses himself to her like he never had to anything else. It was pure bliss, total annihilation. But the snap of a twig brings him back to focus. His honeymoon his over, he must return to their game of life. He brings his body back together slowly, becoming nothing more than a haze, then a cloud, then a body without boundaries. Finally he became solid and his weight rested squarely on his strong feathered legs. 

It is the girl from before - the one who had made the mistake of greeting him upon his return. And here she is again, but alone. No queen, no magician, just the two of them. The hunter and the hunted. True, she had happened upon him, but he couldn’t very well let her get off easy for that transgression. Besides, he needed to see that sweet little face twisted, distorted. Whether in pain or ecstasy was really up to her. 

His dark features contort into his devilish smile and that laugh, that otherworldly and perverted sound, again finds its way into the world. “What a pretty little flower.” His words are no louder than his breath, but he knows she will hear in the eerie silence of the valley floor. “What brings such an innocent little creature to our domain? Did you desire something… darker?” With that he moves himself to her and licks his lips. He wants to watch her squirm.

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea; gunny - by Gunsynd - 08-15-2016, 06:04 PM