• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea; gunny
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

The beast relishes in her obvious discomfort. He loves it when they pin their ears against their dainty little heads, as if it made a difference. It is even better when the fight back, tooth and claw. Yes, show him how much you don’t want it, show him just how strong you are. Show him with every ounce of your strength so that when he takes you you are completely spent, can’t fight it anymore. Then you can scream, you can call him names, you can cry… it all melds together into his favorite symphony.

Her words are stronger than her body, to be sure. And they confirm his suspicion that she and the silent queen are connected. How odd, he thinks, that two such similarly docile mares find a home in his valley. They are not what the valley has harbored in the past, but then again, she might enjoy turning them into her servants. Not unlike Gunsynd, who enjoys the game of turning even the most respectable female into a degenerate that craves him with her every breath. Normally, he would punish her for such a speech, but he is unsure of the ruler’s feelings for her sister and of his own place in his valley under her rule. So he allows her little tirade to pass by him, unfazed.

He gives her a little smile, his handsome features crinkling with the fake emotion. “A big deal, are we?” He moves past her now, as if brushing her aside. “The Valley will never forget me. As for Her inhabitants, they are of little importance.” Before she can turn to regard him, he has changed his pelt to a light bay. His once thick and tangled locks are now clean and fresh. His body is of a smaller build, something akin to a sport horse. And his eyes have taken on a lighter, greenish hue. Except for the glint in his eyes, he is completely unrecognizable. 

He turns to regard her over his shoulder. “Tell me dear, what are you afraid of?” He is a handsome creature, even in his altered form, but perhaps the girl will find this outfit less objectionable. 

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea; gunny - by Gunsynd - 08-18-2016, 09:11 PM