• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

through my eyes; fart
    lucie
    through my eyes
    The unicorn was cautious as she picks her way over the land. It was not hard to find the stallion who had offered her a home by following his scent. Yes...he had a rather 'unique' smell but it was better to use it to find the way to her new home rather than just hoping for the best.

The pale mare notes the various scents and sounds as she walks, painting a picture in her head. There were birds and water ways and even the dew of an early morning. She feels the earth soften when she stumbles down an embankment to slosh through glacier runoffs and the squish if sand turn to pebbles. But it is when trees break open that Lucie knows she has found the promised home. A small call bursts from between smiling lips as blind eyes look out blankly, lobes moving rapidly. "Fart? Fart, I've made it!" The sightless mare follows the call word simple, excited words.
    wallpaperrs.com

sorry it's short...hate intros

Messages In This Thread
    through my eyes; fart - by Lucie - 08-14-2016, 08:11 PM
    RE: through my eyes; fart - by Fart - 08-18-2016, 06:19 PM
    RE: through my eyes; fart - by Seraphina - 08-20-2016, 06:31 PM