• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  They always wanna come but they never want to leave.
    (08-15-2016, 04:27 PM)Mary Sue Wrote: "Sounds good to me!" Mary Sue grinned, following the other mare to the Challenge grounds.

Ryde, who was a part of the stallion group, let his eyes widen in fear. He thought this was tremendously unfair. "All the stallions?" But they were already gone. He swished his tail nervously, slowly edging away from the band.
    "Hey, Ryde," the black stallion huffed, "where you think you're going?"
    Ryde flattened his ears. His timidness fled and his opinions got the best of him. He was filled with strength and courage flooded his mind. "Away." He replied calmly, glaring at the other.
    "What makes you think that you can do that?" The stallion persisted, nostrils flaring as he stepped slowly towards Ryde, hooves thumping loudly on the ground.
    "I'm not even a part of this band of stallions," Ryde snorted, "I can leave whenever I want to."
    "When you first swallowed a blade of grass within our group you became part of us. Now stay in formation," the stallion hissed, leaning in close, his eyes lowered down to meet the younger male, "or else." 
    The boldness snapped in half and dissolved. Ryde's instincts screamed for him to be obedient, to follow any order. "Y...yes," he squeaked meekly, scared for his life, cowering.
    The stallion bumped him hard and then walked a little ways away, keeping an eye on the youth.
    You've got to act older, Ryde thought to himself, still terrified, I'm a yearling already!
    He reluctantly watched the mares leave, doomed to be mated to one of them in the end. This was not true love, this was not what he had fantasized about so many hard nights. This is not what he came for.

(08-16-2016, 02:42 AM)Applegirl1 Wrote: Secretly,the mare turned around and walked up to the stallion.She softly nuzzled him."My name is Pot Of Cream.What is yours?"she said softly,she was trying to get the stallions attention.She then put her head up against his.

Delighted and terrified inside, he blinked in surprise. Then pure joy filled him and he replied nervously. "R...Ry...Ryde." He immediately felt himself work up a lather of sweat on his chestnut and white pelt. He had embarrassed himself worse than he ever had done before. Worried that he had come across as fragile, unattractive, and indecent, he added, "S...sorry. I'm not used...to wonders." At least now she knew that he was very kind. It was one of his best traits, and the only reason (besides his looks) that he had gotten so far in life.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: They always wanna come but they never want to leave. - by Ryde - 08-16-2016, 02:47 AM