• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  “What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; any

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

This man, this stranger. Ygritte is confused by her own self. Her mind knows she is a queen...a respected mare amngst others. But Kreios...where was he? For a moment there is a cloudiness in her eyes as she felts guilt for even conversing with another outside her home but when looks upon the genuine face of Adriell with nothing but eager kindness in their depths, well...Ygritte can not simply push him away.

"Oh it is fine, Adriell...sometimes I get lost in my own head." She offers him a smile accompanied by the lightness of her laugh. Ygritte notices when he smiles that his whole face seems to brighten and it was contagious. "Of course it isn't silly. Sometimes hope is all we have and sometimes we must just accept things as they are." She concludes the like minded thoughts with the dark stallion with a simple not to conclude it.

It is when he begins to talk of his beginnings does she incline her own crown towards him, lobes moving as she listens carefully. The mentioning that he is from the Dale ripples across her features like a flash of light. "I am thankful I decided to visit the forest then, Adriell. For if not, you wouldn't have found me nor I would have you!" Ygritte can not help the soft peals of laughter that follow, her eyes closing. "You certainly did pick me up." Ygritte smiles with her lips as well as her eyes.

But now it was her turn.

"I am from the Falls. My family is there." Ygritte is not ready to break the spell, the web weaved around them yet by announcing her queenship. Truly the bay woman enjoyed the simple conversation, the need to only call another by one's name. Here Ygritte is like any other mare and he like any other stallion...though she will soon enough have to reveal herself completely if he asks.

Ygritte.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: “What do you fear, lady?' he asked. 'A cage,' she said.”; any - by Ygritte - 08-23-2016, 07:20 PM