• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway-[Baymax]
    Josie
    Josie
    Like the dancer before me

The ebony mare ventured out from the Tundra with hopes to find a recruit for her kingdom. She has spent the last season protected in the icy border that lays around the Tundra, but today she decided to spend her day with other kingdom members. A small smile parted her lips as she stepped through the entrance of the field, she scanned the horizon and it was very busy. Equines everywhere, there was almost not enough room for others to fit.

She took in a deep breath, it smelled so different than Tundra, the air was dense and muggy. Oh and the heat, the heat was almost unbearable. She was so used to the cool air the Tundra provided, regardless the season that she always forgets the strong humidity outside her kingdom. She was born and raised in the Dale and the heat was like any other kingdom, but less than a year in the Tundra and her body quickly adapted.

None the less, the mare moves deeper into the field, brushing shoulders every now and than trying to pass the cluttered field. She breathed a sigh of relief once she broke free from the growing group, she was in a more isolated area of the field. The grass was tall and at her knee's she lowered her head to grab a mouthful of grass. She looked up and let a whinny escape her maw, purely from joy, it was nice to be out here and sunbathing. 

@[Toli]

OOC: uhm...yea idk

Messages In This Thread
    The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway-[Baymax] - by Josie - 08-18-2016, 05:39 PM