• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  ; in restless dreams I walked alone (gunsynd, any)
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up       I wanna tie you down

The ink-hued stallion leads the woman to her, his lover. Maybe it was simply the Valley’s will that he chanced upon her in the meadow. But was it chance, then? Or did his love always get what she wanted? She had been known to wait, after all. As they draw nearer to the promised land he can feel the tension of bringing the two together, like being between two magnets. A smile tugs at his thick lips as he knows he has pleased his love.

They enter the Valley’s embrace and the beast is aware that they do not have much time before her guardian appears, just as he did before. Gunsynd has a respect for the magician that prevents him from being jealous of his intimacy with his Valley. If he had to share her, Eight was possibly the least offensive option. Besides, if his lover wanted him too, then Gunsynd could offer no objection.

Before he appears, however, the mare looks to him expectantly, as if simply being here would solve her problems. He looks away, expecting the guardian to manifest in his line of vision at any given moment. (But he also needs to look away from those eager, expectant eyes if he must control himself for the time being.) “You’ll be released from your prison shortly.” He says quietly.

And there he is, just as expected. The beast nods both in greeting and acknowledgement of his words. He is certain Eight would not stir for just anyone. “She’s silent. Care to fix that?” He asks brusquely. Of course they had explained the magic of the Valley had been stored away, but Eight’s own personal magic was another thing altogether. 

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: ; in restless dreams I walked alone (gunsynd, any) - by Gunsynd - 08-22-2016, 07:01 PM