• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

monarchy, anyone;

BETTER BEWARE, I GO BUMP IN THE NIGHT
    DEVIL-MAY-CARE WITH A LUST FOR LIFE

She heeds the call before the spotted king. The russet and salmon pointed woman moves expertly through her home and along trails well worm and memorized from the countless hours she has submerged herself within the embrace of the Falls.

The coral tinted limbs flash against the trunks of naked trees. The ground is blanketed in the reds and oranges of autumn's presence. The stallion stands out harshly against the scenery, vivid and chilling. When Ygritte finds him alone and waiting, she calls to him. "Hello." The dark eyes are watching with curiousness as well as caution.

Her voice is low but melodic against the onset of crisp air. The mare knew is was only a matter of time before Kreios joined them. "I'm Ygritte-" she continues while holding him with her eyes, "what brings you to my home?" It is a simple inquiry. Ygritte speaks in a structure tone, not rushed nor heightened. A small smile tugs the edges of her lips as she awaits the stallion's response.

Ygritte.

Messages In This Thread
    monarchy, anyone; - by Tiphon - 08-21-2016, 12:25 PM
    RE: monarchy, anyone; - by Ygritte - 08-21-2016, 12:47 PM
    RE: monarchy, anyone; - by Tiphon - 08-21-2016, 06:01 PM
    RE: monarchy, anyone; - by Raxa - 08-21-2016, 10:18 PM
    RE: monarchy, anyone; - by Kreios - 08-26-2016, 06:59 AM
    RE: monarchy, anyone; - by Tiphon - 08-28-2016, 04:52 PM