• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Lexa, anyone;
    BUT HOW COULD YOU KNOW THE SWEETEST SUFFERING
    OF MOVING ON
    The Amazons have always been vigilant; it’s one of their many fortes and reasons why this kingdom continues to flourish no matter who rules. They have a reputation that they are dedicated to upholding, and it’s clear that they still hold that responsibility dear to their heart because it isn’t long at all until Tiphon is met at the border. With a steely gaze he looks at her just as she looks at him. There is awe in her eyes, dancing, as she scrutinizes him carefully, but her expression hardens quickly just as a warrior’s would. He smiles. Amusement glimmers in his eyes and his head nods hospitably. ”Hello,” his voice is stone despite the warmth exuding from him now while in their company. ”Yes, actually. I’ve come for a couple reasons,” both personal as well as political, he muses.

Without further ado, however, Lexa is upon them. He had heard her placid approach as she weaved through the tumultuous forest. For her initial greeting her body is armored in inky black which piques Tiphon’s attention. His molten eyes rove across the two of them carefully, drinking their scents and memorizing their subdued ferocity. ”Hello,” an incline of his head indicates his respect before straightening himself and offering a meager grin again, ”I’m Tiphon.” It’s more and more common that he must introduce himself; his generation has since moved on with their lives. Most of the rulers now know nothing of him which is such a bittersweet thing. ”I assure you that I have no ill intentions being here,” he glances to where her obsidian armor had crumbled to the ground but when his gaze lifts, he continues. ”I’m just checking to ensure all is well in the Jungle following the raid, or war, or however you want to term it.” It pains him that he hadn’t been available at the time, but he is now when the world is recovering from the turmoil. ”The Dale and Amazons have been friends for decades now so I’m hoping to still keep the bonds strong and offer support should you need it at all,” it’s a bond that he had help to ensure by trading offspring and covering the Queens of past. How the lands have maintained the alliance, however, is beyond him.

There is a sudden breath that he takes in which his features soften. The rigid stature he had adopted melts away and his eyes begin to wander and peer curiously into the sea of green. ”Is my daughter, Joscelin, still in your ranks?” When he draws in a breath he can just barely note Nayl, his granddaughter, and so he doesn’t mention her. Although he adores his family, it’s Joscelin that he holds dearly

TIPHON
    STARLACE AND INFECTION

Messages In This Thread
    Lexa, anyone; - by Tiphon - 08-21-2016, 07:27 PM
    RE: Lexa, anyone; - by riva - 08-24-2016, 01:23 AM
    RE: Lexa, anyone; - by Lexa - 08-26-2016, 05:45 PM
    RE: Lexa, anyone; - by Tiphon - 08-28-2016, 08:21 PM
    RE: Lexa, anyone; - by riva - 09-01-2016, 02:42 PM