• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  The pain washes out-Tears
    She breathed in sharply, cold air cutting her lungs. This wasn't going to be easy. "Chezter's dead. He was insane and tried to attack me bacause of the horse I had loved." she tells him in a low voice, so the other horses couldn't hear. "Now that I know that she's his sister, I don't know how to tell her." which was true, impart. She looked to the east, twords her beloved Chamber.

She let out a sigh. "I wish I could have said farewell, Gryffin." she says, trying to consol herself. She shook her head. "After Chezter died, I had given birth to three foals, but didn't have the strength to name the others. Only Rebellious Child, whom I call My Little Rebel, made it. He doesn't even know who I am, other than my name." Telling the stallion this panged her heart, made it hunger for her son even more.
    "Then, after being weak from the battle and giving birth, I bled out and died. She could feel some tears begining to form, the first she had felt in a while. "But, earlier today, somehow I came back. I feel like Beqanna needs me, somehow. I-I" she stammers, "I feel like I need you, Willoway. I need someone I can trust with my secrets. I need a shoulder to cry on. I need someone to tell them 'I love you.' she's crying at the end, resting her head on his shoulder. "I want my son back." She whispered gently.

ooc: Ooh, you seem to have gotten on the good side of her! She made me do this. Big Grin Not that I mind. Oh, and did I mention nobody else has seen this side of her before?
    [Image: aulpdo86074.png]
    A C T I V E   C H A R A C T E R S
    Gedrinth | Mare | Age 4 | Hyaline| No Rank | Unknown Parents
    Frea | Mare | Age 13 | Wandering | Loner | Fart (Call) x Rea (Tinsel)
    Kwazi | Stallion | Age 15 | Loner | Unknown Parents
    Enchida | Mare | Age Unknown | Carnage(Cassi) x Hoxepin(Taz) | (No Account, yet)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The pain washes out-Tears - by Hamster - 08-30-2016, 12:36 PM
    RE: The pain washes out-Tears - by Ethaethe - 08-30-2016, 01:24 PM