• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Swing Low
    Lanika

Seeing the other stallion's actions towards the liver chestnut stallion she flicked her ears backwards seeming a little annoyed at how he reacted towards the other one seeing as he didn't show any aggression to the one that show it to him why can't studs get a long she wondered to herself.

Turning an ear back to Manhattan she listened to him as he spoke to her , when he spoke to her about a home she dropped her head slightly. "I have no home, no herd, no mate, nothing in this world. But one day I hope I shall have all those things." She lifted her head high as she spoke that she shall have those things, she wasn't a quieter and was determined to get it all and to have it all.

"This place you speak of called the Hidden Tundra what is it like?" She was full of questions now and tried not to slam all the questions at him like she wanted to ask all at once. She shifted her attention to the other stallion there for a few seconds before looking back at Manhattan. "My manners have left me it seems as well. It is a pleasure to meet you too Manhattan and one day we shall be friends where you can call me Lani or even make up your own nickname for me what ever fits." It was the truth she didn't mind being given other nicknames long as the one that gave it to her wasn't doing it out of dislike of her.

(lol getting longer sometimes she is also a flirt haha)   
    Lanika
    Sweet Home

Messages In This Thread
    Swing Low - by Lanika - 08-30-2016, 11:23 PM
    RE: Swing Low - by Willoway Free Spirit - 08-31-2016, 02:59 AM
    RE: Swing Low - by Manhattan - 08-31-2016, 03:59 AM
    RE: Swing Low - by Lanika - 08-31-2016, 10:28 PM
    RE: Swing Low - by Willoway Free Spirit - 09-01-2016, 04:26 AM
    RE: Swing Low - by Manhattan - 09-01-2016, 04:58 AM
    RE: Swing Low - by Lanika - 09-01-2016, 04:40 PM