• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    A Whole New World -Any
    The black mare looks for a path down the mountain and Djinni follows her, looking a bit farther to Josie's right for passable terrain. "Here," she says, gesturing toward a thin strip of bare earth. There are at least the tracks of three other horses, and Djinni seems no bodies at the bottom of the hill, so it seems as good a way down as any.

She answers as Djinni begins to make her way down, saying that she was in the Tundra...maybe? The tobiano mare can't blame her - she is not quire sure where she was either.

"I wasn't in a kingdom, no." She replies. "I had a friend in the Chamber, but I was raised in the Desert." A day ago, such an admission would have been a pitiful thing - 'poor thing to lose her kingdom in a magical flood'. Now they are all in the same boat, all of them as unsure as they next.

"Where are you going to go now?" Asks the grullo mare. Would you mind a companion? She doesn't add, but perhaps if the other mare's answers is a positive one she might just tag along.
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-02-2016, 11:38 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-03-2016, 07:58 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-03-2016, 03:34 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-04-2016, 08:04 AM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-04-2016, 10:50 AM
    A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-05-2016, 07:03 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Josie - 09-06-2016, 06:56 PM
    RE: A Whole New World -Any - by Djinni - 09-07-2016, 01:51 PM