• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Going Insane-[Gyps]
    Andras
    It was nothing short of relief to hear that she was okay and unharmed. His heart fluttered with joy, anxious for what the future brings. Their noses were touching and he gently played with her whiskers, happy to have be reunited with her, a feeling he couldn’t explain. He gave a dip of his head in response to her question Yes, I am fine, glad to be with you again

He insisted they find a home together, and yet again she did not fail him. She said she would go anywhere with him, the Cobblestone and Golden Plains was all she knew. He smiled and nudged her shoulder for reassurance I met up with my friend Romek before I found you, he claimed a land called Tiaga, and he recruited me. He is really great and I think we should go there. he looked at her as she moved closer, nuzzling beside him. Everything she did was perfect, he extended his neck to trail his maw down her mane, gently tugging at a piece here and there.

He stopped when she asked about her family, he didn’t really know what to say, he didn’t even think of them. Rumor is his father had died, and his mother died a year after his birth. He shook his head No, I haven’t seen them. Truth be told he probably couldn’t pick her mother and father out in a crowd, he had no idea what they looked like.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

@[Gyps] OOC: Sorry this took so long!

Messages In This Thread
    Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Andras - 09-02-2016, 12:56 PM
    RE: Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Gyps - 09-09-2016, 04:37 AM
    RE: Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Andras - 09-10-2016, 11:58 AM
    RE: Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Gyps - 09-14-2016, 08:50 AM
    RE: Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Andras - 09-28-2016, 04:03 PM
    RE: Going Insane-[Gyps] - by Gyps - 10-05-2016, 04:58 AM