• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones {any}
    Siba nuzzled her sire as he did the same, the filly expressing relief that he was safe. She listened to him as he said he was glad she was okay, but then moved to the topic of her dam. Remembering what she'd been doing before she found her sire, the filly began to panic a little again.

"I... I don't know Dad... Mom was... she was supposed to head home before this happened... she started helping the others from the Chamber... but I lost her in the chaos... I... I don't know where she is...

"I saw Raxa and a couple others from the Falls I knew, so they're safe, and I'm assuming that Kreios is gathering the others. But... I still haven't been able to find Mom... I don't know what to do... I'm scared for her Dad... What if we can't find her? What if she's been hurt? What if she's lost?!" Siba exclaimed frantically.

Before Nymphetamine could offer an answer, another stallion appeared. It was Siberian, a stallion Siba knew from the Chamber. He was a nice enough horse, from what she remembered, though her memory was still a bit fuzzy from the blows to it she'd taken when she'd fallen a couple of times, trying to escape the chaos of the changing lands.

Even if he couldn't see, Siba knew that his sense of smell still worked. Nitika had hung around in the Chamber often enough that the stallion would've probably recognized her smell had he come across it on his way here to meet Siba and Nymphetamine.

So, naturally, the filly turned to the blind stallion and bombarded him with the question that had been on her mind for the past number of hours, "Siberian, have you seen my mom at all? Caught her scent anywhere? I've been looking all over for her, but I haven't been able to find her... I'm really scared..."

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones {any} - by Siba - 09-03-2016, 01:58 AM
    RE: Like a Thorn to the Holy Ones {any} - by Siba - 09-03-2016, 09:10 PM