• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    looking for heaven found the devil in me; any
    <center><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Cinzel|Rock+Salt" rel="stylesheet"><div style="width: 500px; background: url('http://i.imgur.com/IbmoCRr.png'); padding-top: 10px; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #212223; border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #000000;"><center><div style="width: 450px; margin-top: 550px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; padding: 10px; background-color: #ffffff; background-color: #212223; font-family: Times; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #cfcdcb; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 140%; text-align: justify; border-left: 0px solid #b58d5b; border-right: 0px solid #b58d5b; border-radius: 0px 0px; border-shadow: #000000; 0px 10px "><div style="font-family: 'Cinzel', serif; color: #b58d5b; font-size: 10.5pt; text-align: center; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 8px; line-height: 15pt; letter-spacing: 1.7px; ">fuck all your dreams; they're not all they seem.</div><center><div style="width: 450px; border-bottom: 1px solid #b58d5b; margin-bottom: 10px;"></div></center>Rodrik looks tired, ill and sunken – not the way the spotted stallion remembers him at all. He wonders whether it had been the traits that had been ripped away from him which had caused him to be this way, or perhaps it was just age – Romek was no spring chicken either, but immortality kept him going. And going and going.

<i>”I suppose there’s only one way to find out. We can’t stay up here much longer anyway.”</i> The air was thin and it was a struggle to breathe.

<i>”And I need to find my people.”</i> he says, thinking of Maribel, and their children, and the Tundrans. <i>”Perhaps we will see each other again, down there.”</i> And with that the spotted stallion sets off down the mountain at a good pace, determined. His family need him, after all, his family and his friends. He wonders how his good friend Andras is. For now, the curiosity of what lay beneath them is a far greater draw than conversing with an acquaintance, for now at least.

He would seek Rodrik out later, he decides.
    <center><div style="width: 450px; border-bottom: 1px solid #b58d5b; margin-top: 10px;"></div></center>
    </div><center><div style="font-family: 'Rock Salt', cursive; font-size: 40px; color: #b58d5b; line-height:20pt; padding-top: 2px; padding-bottom: 30px; align:center; text-shadow: 1px 1px 10px #9a6b3d;">Romek</div></center></div></center>

OOC: you dont need to reply to this buuuuttt if you want we could start a new thread in the meadow or forest more up to date, up to you Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: looking for heaven found the devil in me; any - by Romek - 09-07-2016, 11:17 AM