• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open] Like a kid
    Andras

There was no one better than Romek to cause a true smile to grow on his face. The old man was always pleasant to have a conversation with, in fact he valued his conversations with Romek more than he did with his own father. Andras gave a nod to Romek as he spoke about Andras having all his limbs Back at you he a slight laugh followed hey…do you have…uhm yanno your traits? he asked with hope that he wasn’t the only one who lost his traits.

It wasn’t until Romek spoke about his mate that his heart stung again, he to has yet to find Gyps. Andras has conversed with many but none of them were Gyps, he could only hope that she was safe and he would be with her again soon. Andras reached out his maw to gently touch Romeks shoulder I’m sorry, I haven’t been able to find Gyps either The stallion also noted that his traits were gone, that was odd, why were the faeries punishing all the equines?

His attention turned to the mare who he almost forgot was there, Romek asked her name and he gave a small nod of his head. Yes, what is your name? I apologize for being so rude and not asking myself caught up in his own conversation with Romek.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

Messages In This Thread
    [open] Like a kid - by Usual Story - 09-03-2016, 06:12 PM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Romek - 09-03-2016, 06:30 PM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Andras - 09-03-2016, 06:37 PM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Usual Story - 09-04-2016, 09:10 AM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Romek - 09-04-2016, 04:30 PM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Andras - 09-05-2016, 08:52 AM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Usual Story - 09-05-2016, 11:13 AM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Romek - 09-05-2016, 11:36 AM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Andras - 09-05-2016, 12:47 PM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Romek - 09-07-2016, 11:28 AM