• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open] Like a kid
    Andras
    Romek noted that he didn’t have his traits which was a relief to Andras but still caused confusion. The mare was very quiet but she finally spoke, introducing herself as ‘Usual Story’ an unusual name. He cocked his head but listened as she continued speaking, she asked what happened to him. It was probably easier to explain what hasn’t happened. He opened his maw to explain but Romek spoke and he remained silent.  Romek spoke of losing his home, the Tundra and the Desert, waking up in the Mountain without his family without his traits. He than turned to Andras and asked about his loss.

He gave a dip of his head, orbs flicking between the two Yes my story was similar, I come from a Kingdom called the Falls which is no longer existent. I was with Gyps and I don’t remember how but I awoke on a Mountain without Gyps. I have run into many but none of them were her, My horn was stripped from me. his body grew angry but he couldn’t let his emotions get the best of him. He remained calm on the outside and focused his view on Story Were you from a Kingdom? she didn’t smell of one. It had to be extremely hard to have come to Beqanna in a time like this, everyone running around frantically.

Let Go Of The Thoughts That Don't Make You Stronger

Messages In This Thread
    [open] Like a kid - by Usual Story - 09-03-2016, 06:12 PM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Romek - 09-03-2016, 06:30 PM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Andras - 09-03-2016, 06:37 PM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Usual Story - 09-04-2016, 09:10 AM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Romek - 09-04-2016, 04:30 PM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Andras - 09-05-2016, 08:52 AM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Usual Story - 09-05-2016, 11:13 AM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Romek - 09-05-2016, 11:36 AM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Andras - 09-05-2016, 12:47 PM
    RE: [open] Like a kid - by Romek - 09-07-2016, 11:28 AM