• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a sucker for pain [strangelet/any]
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up               I wanna tie you down

“Nice to meet you” she says and he can’t help but find that humorous. He was not someone nice to meet. Which is what the crazed stallion would find out if he came any closer. But instead of continuing his charge he sees his opposition and backs off like a dog that knows his bark is worse than his bite. Gunsynd does not bark. 

But the small coal-colored girl comes out from behind him before the biting can begin and begins cooing to the madman sweet words that he can hardly make sense of. But it seems to calm the male down… enough anyway. He curls himself away from her sweetness as if it would burn him, but the words take effect and the rage clears from his eyes if only a little. Gunsynd watches with interest as he speaks to the girl - even if his words are hard on the ears and on his mind. Madness had never affected him. Sickness perhaps, but that depended on who you asked.

“Haunted” though, that was something that seemed to touch on certain parts of his brain that caused pain. The pain he remembers (burned into his memory forever), but everything leading up to it was gone. The synapses had been broken, burned, cauterized. They would probably never heal; always tender to the touch. He preferred to just steer clear of thoughts that might trigger that injury to flare. But still, it leads to some sort of recognition a least for the black beast.

Gunsynd shifts his heft uncomfortably behind the girl; he doesn’t like this arrangement but if she wants to get mauled when the stallion snaps again then who was he to interfere? The monster does not let his guard down, despite the change in the stranger’s temperament and the calm of the girl. He stands his ground, head held high. “Tell me Ainlif… are we the ones that haunt you?” His voice is hard compared to the girl’s, he does not worry about keeping the stallion calm as she does. He would face this challenge like all others; with force.

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I'm just a sucker for pain [strangelet/any] - by Gunsynd - 10-10-2016, 10:25 AM