• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Finally some fun; Any
    Alivia
    I believe the night I’ve never met hides one elusive star I need
    Alivia offers a big smile at the two stallions as she moves to stand in front of her mama and sissy. The other girl was different and Alivia is awfully busy staring when Arete touches her shoulder. Tiny ears swivel towards her sister before her pale blue eyes meet her sister's gold ones. Her gaze then furthers to venture over a shoulder to look at her mama before returning to her twin. Alivia smiles at her sister and sticks out her own leg with a little giggle. "Not broken. She repeats with the flick of a stubby tail. "Just different." Her voice is small as she looks at all the different horses. Her momma is different from her but she is still momma. Arete is different color but still sister. Other filly has winter feet. "Pretty." Ali smiles at Elora before pushing her poll against her sister's neck playfully as small flakes of snow begin to drift down from a gray overcast sky.

Messages In This Thread
    Finally some fun; Any - by Sahm+Newton - 09-05-2016, 03:28 PM
    RE: Finally some fun; Any - by Maribel - 09-06-2016, 10:27 AM
    RE: Finally some fun; Any - by Arete - 09-06-2016, 12:02 PM
    RE: Finally some fun; Any - by Alivia - 09-06-2016, 12:32 PM