• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
    it's been a long time coming; #teamromek
    <center><div style="width: 550px; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/C0iQptR.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color: #ffffff;"><div style="box-shadow: 0px 0px 25px #000000;"><br><br><div style="font-family: Times; font-size: 12px; text-align: center; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #a9b670; letter-spacing: 4.2px;  line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 30pt; margin-right: 30pt; padding-bottom: 5px;font-style: italic;">now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?</div><div style="font-family: Times; font-size: 12px; color: #2e3728; text-align: justify; line-height: 18px; padding-top: 10px; padding-right: 48px; padding-left: 48px; padding-bottom: 380px;">
    This was a long trek… One that she had known she would make, and as she pulled herself up the craggy slopes, called forth by the spirit of the mountain, and recruited by Demian for the purposes of finding a home and stability, Reagan was finally aware of who held her magic in the palm of their slimy grasps.

The ones who called themselves blessed had placed themselves on high, snatching for themselves what they deemed theirs. So this was not God and Mary punishing her after all. But instead, ones seeking punitive measure on the land as a whole for a corruption which was not hers to take. She clutched her rosary to her breast and said her prayers as she watched her every step, keeping aware that each step was as surefooted as the last—until all at once, she realized that she had reached the top.

Taking her place next to Demian—really, the only one of them she knew, as yet—she took a glance at the rest of them, each with a power as different as the last. This was not the path that she had imagined for herself, and yet here she stood, knowing that somewhere below the mountain Ruan was following her. Perhaps he’d fly, with those luscious wings of his? She addressed the incorporeal mists as they swirled around her there upon the summit, and as she breathed in, she felt her old power returning to her, as if she had never been without it. The color returned to her eyes, and she made a sound of pure joy, willing the ground around her to open and produce flowers at her feet, just to test out her blood of the deep magic. Waking up to the new day, and feeling her abilities again, she addressed Demian, bidding him to look at the growing vegetation at her feet. <b>“I guess we have discovered the magic after all. And now it is for the fairies that we must discover our homeland.”</b>

Turning to the mist again, she sounds aloud with a whinny and a thump of her front hooves. <b>“I too hold allegiance with Romek. My name is Reagan, same of old.”</b>
    </div></center>

Messages In This Thread
    RE: it's been a long time coming; #teamromek - by Reagan - 09-06-2016, 08:20 AM