• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

that's the sound of falling rain; Maribel
    fuck all your dreams; they're not all they seem.
    As soon as their impromptu meeting broke apart (he figures they were all too exhausted to hash things out properly today, and that perhaps once everyone has had the time to gather their thoughts and talk amongst themselves, it will be time to come together again and form an action plan) he goes to Maribel, their two newborn children (who are shivering and shuddering against the bitter winter cold here in the Taiga. And still, in the midst of winter, the gods had been right- this was a paradise. Life thrummed and birds sang, and there was plenty of space for the children to crash about and plenty to eat, as well.

Here they could protect their own, here they could flourish. He greets the white and golden woman with a bright, beaming smile. She has never looked more radiant than here, the cool climate suits her, and his children at her side complete the look. It’s to these he extends his nose to first, getting acquainted with the young ones who smelt mostly like Maribel, with a hint of mud and snot. His children.

He looks up to their mother with a pleased smile. ”They are beautiful, like you.” he says. ”I hope you didn’t struggle too much. I hope that everything went okay. I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you.” He had spent days and days and days in a purgatory between heaven and hell, wishing that she would appear – and she is here, an angel, a soft sight.

”I feel like we have a lot to talk about, my love. There have been many changes. Things have happened. But first – I would like to make a change of my own.” his heart pounds in his chest as he gentle scuffs the floor with a hoof.

”I want us to be bonded in the eyes of the gods. You are my soul mate, my best friend, and being without you was like being without my heart. I found that nothing meant very much without you. Would you do me the honour, my dear love Maribel?”

Romek

@[Maribel]

Messages In This Thread
    that's the sound of falling rain; Maribel - by Romek - 09-07-2016, 12:44 PM