• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; naga
    V A K A R I A N
    i'd rather be a riot than indifferent
    The winter sunk into her bones, involuntarily making the russet woman in black stockings shake against it's embrace. The warm breaths frozen against her lips as she gritted her teeth in irritation as well as the chill. Others around her huddled close, whether for warmth or invitations to their homes.

Dark eyes are drifting along when a dark mare nears her. Lobes flicker towards her as she watches with a touch of skepticism. Pools ripple over the inky form that resembled that of panther's or obsidian rocks. The focus of her attention finally flickers back to the dark gaze of the woman once she was satisfied with her examination.

"Shelter or company...why not both?" Vaka can not help to quirk her lips in a smirk as she gives the other a little wink. Hind end shifts to cock a hind leg, settling against the cold in a shiver. Vakarian looks skyward to eye the fat gray clouds threatening to cover them in a blanket of white at any instant. Vaka, being the smart woman that she is, looks to the other and gives a curt little nod. "Yes, let's be off before this blizzard happens, Naga." The sienna mare takes the other's side with a smile. "I'm Vakarian, by the way." The smirk still tugs at her lips as she is sure with her decision and awaits the other woman to lead the way.
    covet and azula's diamond armored daughter

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; naga - by Naga - 09-08-2016, 12:01 PM
    RE: i'd rather be a riot than indifferent; naga - by Vakarian - 09-09-2016, 02:05 PM