• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Boom Zahramay [Jinju]

now don’t you understand…that I’m never changing who I am?
    Reagan’s heart broke upon hearing the little girl’s ambivalence with both herself, her abilities, and her ability to cope with the cold of the forest. She smiled, and willed her magic to turn the moss necklace into a scarf, thick and luxurious, but one that was made of a magician’s fire. It would not burn, scorch, or have any magical power other than keeping the wee one warm as she made her way through the trees, and would disappear when spring came. Placing it around Jinju’s inky black neck, Reagan smiled and looked at her, touching her grey velvety nose to Jinju’s. “Does that make things a little warmer for you, my dear?”

And then, stepping back, she took a bit of the flame from the end of Jinju’s scarf, and pulled it over her own body, creating loops and arches about her, controlling the fire with a flick of her ears, or her eyes, always always keeping her concentration as she played with the flames. The warmth blew past her as she willed the fire to grow, and then to shrink, creating a little fire fairy that danced about jinju’s body, laughing and singing. Reagan watched for a change in expression in Jinju’s beautiful ruby colored eyes, waiting to see any sense of happiness on the young girl’s face. “You, my dear, are very special. You’ll just have to take my word on this one. Do not let anyone tell you differently.”

Messages In This Thread
    Boom Zahramay [Jinju] - by Reagan - 09-08-2016, 12:19 PM
    RE: Boom Zahramay [Jinju] - by Jinju - 09-09-2016, 01:20 AM
    RE: Boom Zahramay [Jinju] - by Reagan - 09-09-2016, 04:24 PM
    RE: Boom Zahramay [Jinju] - by Jinju - 09-10-2016, 08:02 AM
    RE: Boom Zahramay [Jinju] - by Reagan - 09-26-2016, 02:21 PM
    RE: Boom Zahramay [Jinju] - by Jinju - 09-28-2016, 01:13 AM