• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Erebor // Any
    The travel to the Falls is rather drab; my great-nephew's stoic attitude really does not make for that much fun. That being said, I've but this kingdom to visit, so I shan't complain too greatly. In fact, I feels almost guilty over the way I have arranged things. Erebor to every kingdom is his own damn fault, but perhaps I could've picked up another kingdom or two. That being said, the Falls needs to be heralded for the alliance which the Chamber seems to want. And Straia needed to go to the Tundra and Amazons; rumours of their strength are aplenty. As for the other kingdoms... Well, I will not hog them. Shaytan got grass, and Warship is being forced to pull his weight.

All is well.

The edges of the Falls arrive swiftly, smelling of fresh water and lilies. Raising my head, I call politely for the monarchy or diplomats. As the echoes fade, I smell the air eagerly, appreciating the openness of the land. Time passes, and while I am quite patient, I decide that it is quite time to break the silence.

"So. Have you ever played chase?" I only ask because I doubt the child ever has, and this is clear in my slightly mocking tone. Chase and Fight were the only things I ever did as a child, mostly with Rodrik. Rayelle had always been a good sport about it, but my lost golden sister was always specially treated by us boys. Rodrik because he could never live with himself if he hurt her, and me because she was my idol in every way.

But Erebor does not know this, and my question is only mocking to him. So be it.

Messages In This Thread
    Erebor // Any - by Kavi - 05-07-2015, 02:58 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Shatter Me - 05-11-2015, 02:57 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Erebor - 05-11-2015, 10:24 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Kavi - 05-22-2015, 11:36 AM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Texas - 05-22-2015, 01:50 PM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Shatter Me - 05-29-2015, 10:40 AM
    RE: Erebor // Any - by Erebor - 06-05-2015, 08:18 PM