• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you are my sunshine; kids/any
    I don’t have a quote for now
    Glowing red eyes.

For a moment Arete wondered whether this would be her last moment, pressed against the bark of an old, tall tree, not even a year old. And without her sister… it was unimaginable. But, as the eyes come closer, she realises its just another filly, one she had seen hanging around the group although they had never spoken. She does, however, look as scared as Ret feels.

”Howly beasts.” she responds, her own amber eyes wide. She doesn’t notice her indigo sister bursting through the mist and bowling right into her. The yellow filly gives a small ‘oof’ at the collision, falling to the ground but quickly regaining her footing.

”Never never never again, Livvy.” she says solemnly, nodding her head. In truth, she would have rather woken her sister than go out alone, but the indigo girl was curled up so tightly to their parents that she hadn’t dared.

Her eyes narrow at her twin’s next question. She looks to Jinju then, wondering if she had the answer, although knowing that she doesn’t. She shakes her head.

”Let’s go this way and find the stream.” she suggests. ”Howly beasts don’t like the water.”

Messages In This Thread
    you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Arete - 09-08-2016, 01:30 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Jinju - 09-09-2016, 02:11 AM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Alivia - 09-09-2016, 08:17 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Arete - 09-11-2016, 04:21 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Jinju - 09-12-2016, 08:01 AM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Durotan - 09-28-2016, 04:27 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Espeon - 09-28-2016, 04:34 PM