• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you are my sunshine; kids/any
    She Decided To Start Living The Life She Wanted

She was sleeping peacefully before being rudely awoken by Durotan, she really wanted to reach out and bite him but he gestured towards the right were she could spot Arete running off. She gave a snort, hoisting herself off the ground and shaking her sleeping limbs awake. what is she doing she spoke slightly annoyed, but was intrigued by the fillies adventure.

It wasn’t long before her and Durotan were following the filly, far enough from detection but close enough to protect. Shortly after Arete stopped and a black filly appeared, she was puzzled by the appearance and she looked off at the howl of a wolf. The two fillies were visibly shaken and Durotan broke from his hiding spot, of course to a protective stance. Hey she snorted trailing after him. He gave no greeting just stood before the fillies; the next to appear was Alivia, she scolded Arete which was actually funny. Espeon was similar to Arete and Alivia was similar to Durotan, the more protective twin, while Arete was bound to get in trouble creating adventures of her own.

Arete mentioned finding water and Durotan snapped at her Hey! She doesn’t know any better Espeon quickly defended the filly, her brother was too serious and wasn’t good at taking age in. The fillies all agreed to find water and Durotan grew more gentle, agreeing to bring them to water but insisting they head home. She looked down to the fillies curious to their decision, she smiled wondering if the adventure would continue or end.

Espeon

Messages In This Thread
    you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Arete - 09-08-2016, 01:30 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Jinju - 09-09-2016, 02:11 AM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Alivia - 09-09-2016, 08:17 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Arete - 09-11-2016, 04:21 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Jinju - 09-12-2016, 08:01 AM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Durotan - 09-28-2016, 04:27 PM
    RE: you are my sunshine; kids/any - by Espeon - 09-28-2016, 04:34 PM