• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  It's alright to be lil bitty
    Children are delightful, Weir had always thought so. It’s true, he had a soft spot for children, ever since he can remember really. Luckily he had found a partner in life that was equally enamored by the young, oh Eira, he thought with a sigh. The bay mare was truly his other half, his soul mate if you will and he praised the fae for the day he happened upon her. She had come so far since then, once afraid of her own self, her own gifts. With time she learned, with help she adjusted and with practice everything was okay- she was okay. It was sad that she had to lose her powers after all that hard work, after all that adjustment. After learning to accept herself, that was the true power, acceptance. Weir had never known the hurt of not doing so, he had always just accepted his gift and not the one of snow but he found that was as easily accepted. Of course when you could do what Weir could a little cryokinesis wasn’t much to lose sleep over.

Back to the present and he is smiling, lips pulled up into a big goofy grin. What a delightful girl, what an imagination!

When she comes up with her own explanation of the lotto he laughs, full and hearty. “Well, I suppose that’s one way to look at it,” she would never understand what it was truly so today he wasted no time in correcting her. Besides, her version of the event was much more amusing and interesting than the real thing. Especially for a horse, because what ever would any of them do with money?

Then it’s on to the next topic, what ever was a fairy doing down here. Well, little Smidgen had an answer for that too. An adorable, darling answer and Weir was happy to listen to it. “Well of course, my mistake. Perfectly right, perfectly right. Fairies can be everywhere, my, I must have forgotten. Everything's a bit topsy turvy lately isn’t it miss fairy?” His amber eyes beamed down at her as he spoke, chiding himself for his forgetfulness.  Of course the fae could be anywhere but why would they want to? Why, if he were a fairy he’d make himself a cozy little spot of world and never leave.  Well, maybe only to visit the Den every now and again, or make sure no little children were homeless and lonely.

“Me? Well, I am exploring miss fairy. Looking for a new home for myself and my family. Everything's different and we’ve misplaced many a good friend in all the changes. Not to worry though, I’m sure I will find them.” He smiled and nodded his russet head in certainty, peeking down at the little grey body of company. “The world’s a big place though, going to take me some time to look properly. I bet, I bet you could help me look to, aren’t fairies good at finding things?”
    WEIR
    if i go crazy then will you still call me
    superman

Messages In This Thread
    It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-09-2016, 10:46 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-10-2016, 05:57 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-13-2016, 12:31 AM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-14-2016, 07:04 AM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-14-2016, 05:28 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-16-2016, 04:34 PM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Smidgen - 09-20-2016, 01:05 AM
    RE: It's alright to be lil bitty - by Weir - 09-23-2016, 08:38 AM