• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I think I'm losing my mind now - Ruan
    Jinju
    ”Aunt Reagan! Aunt Reagan!” Her voice was hoarse from all the calling, cracking every time she called for her second adoptive mother. ”Rea- Reagan!” No answer came.

This couldn’t be happening again, not again. Hadn’t she been punished enough already? First she had been sheltered and taken care of by her now unknown dam, to be dumped for some unknown reason. Or, not entirely unknown, because deep down Jinju knew it had been because her dam had deemed her useless. Not special, like aunt Reagan claimed. The second time had been when Beqanna had decided to punish them all. She had merely been a baby, a few months old. After her biological mother had left her in the Den, the former Jungle queen Lexa had picked her up and brought her home. Lexa had been her real mother, the one she referred to as mother, but once she had arrived upon the mountain, the appaloosa mare was nowhere to be seen.

It had been Reagan who had found her in the meadow. Jinju had been one big mess, crying and calling all over, completely shaken up by fear. Right now she wasn’t in a much different state. This time it was the gray mare that had disappeared. The black filly stuck close to her new caretaker, afraid that she too would be lost. That fear had now become reality. ”Aunt Reagan, please! Where are you?” Her words are merely a whisper now, broken, upset and afraid. There was simply no way that she could go through this again.

Ruby eyes move around nervously, trying to catch every movement around her. It’s misty and cold, and in a few hours the darkness would set in again. It is only due to the green scarf around her neck – the one Reagan made her to keep her warm – that she wasn’t bothered by the cold. Not that that would be on her mind right now, as she was still desperately looking for the emerald and gray mare.

@[Ruan]
    So, I though maybe he could hear her and come to check on her? Or something Tongue

Messages In This Thread
    I think I'm losing my mind now - Ruan - by Jinju - 09-11-2016, 08:42 AM