• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [complete]  panthers in the aisles...stalking
    <center><link href="https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ruthie" rel="stylesheet"><div style="width: 500px; background: url('http://i.imgur.com/F6ih8QC.png'); padding-top: 10px; background-position: top; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color: #21212c; border-radius: 50px 50px 75px 50px; border-top: 4px solid #78786c; border-bottom: 4px solid #78786c; box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px #000000;"><center><div style="width: 450px; margin-top: 500px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; padding: 10px; background-color: #ffffff; background-color: #29292F; font-family: Times; color: #98988a; font-size: 12px; line-height: 140%; text-align: justify; border-left: 1px dotted #4E463C; border-right: 1px dotted #4E463C; border-top: 1px dotted #4E463C; border-bottom: 1px dotted #4E463C; border-radius: 10px 10px; border-shadow: #000000; 0px 10px "><div style="font-family: Times; color: #78786c; font-size: 9.5pt; text-align: center; padding-top: 0px; padding-bottom: 9px; line-height: 15pt; letter-spacing: .5px; font-style: italic;">breaking waves of change</div>
    It is after our dark feline woman was supported by both Hestia, and the old Amazon queen she had worked so hard for, Lagertha, she began her journey up the mysterious new mountain. She had awoken here after the shift, but she did not venture far up it, she had run down it to see the “damage”. She did not think much of this, only of the safety of her fellow sisters. Though the jungle was vast and full of sisters that she did not have the pleasure of getting to know before the shift, she loves and cares for them all the same. If they loved the jungle as she did, they were loved by her.

She trudged up the snowy mountainside, her determination to get to the summit was great. She was not used to cold this extreme, the jungle had spoiled her with warmth. She missed it even more now. At least the lands below were a bit more tolerable. Though, as the air grew colder and thinner, she could feel something inside her grow warmer. No...it couldn’t be? It was. Her feline soul was beginning to burn once more. She stopped in her tracks, hoping not to have anyone following her up the mountain run into her large black rump. She closed her eyes and took in a breath of sharp thin and felt her body begin to shift.

When her lids lifted, the world was seen in her predator’s sight...she was herself again. She let out an purr of joy. Looking behind her to whomever followed her on her journey up the mountain she roared happily.

<i>My sisters...the magic isn’t all gone from Beqanna. It is here. There is hope yet, it gets stronger as we near the summit!! Is everyone ok so far? Shall we continue on or should we take a small break? We are almost there!</i>

She was their leader now, and she was damned determined to be a good one. She would not rule with a hard hand, though she would guide them with a soft one. Firm and gentle, compassionate yet ambitious. She would not let them down, especially since some of them put their faith in her even though they did not know her well. This was brave of them, and she admired them for that. Now, it was time to give back to them.

She pushed on, heavy black paws sunk deep into the snow, her body warmer now with thicker cat’s fur. The other reason she was thankful for this gift. She missed this feline body, it empowered her. She also used this form to help the jungle in a few different ways. But, enough about that, she was not here to feel her old trait, she was here to give her sisters a new land to call home.

As she reached the summit, she waiting for the sisters to catch up and catch their breath, then she shifted back into her horse form, feeling as if she was coming to Beqanna naked as she once came to this world. She was giving to them her raw self, opening herself, her insecurities and soft body to them. This was her plea, humble, apologetic, but filled with the passion of the jungle and love for the sisterhood. She knew why they had taken this world away from them, but, she also knew they were giving them a second chance.

<i>"Beqanna...I, Naga, and my fellow sisters of the Jungle, have come to you for two reasons. The first, and most important, is to apologize. You gave us so much, you blessed our parents with the gift of our lives. You created all of us, and blessed us beyond comprehension with traits and beautiful homes. But, we were selfish, and we wanted more and more, yet we did not show you thanks, nor did we respect the lands we had claimed to love. The Jungle was our beloved home, our sanctuary, our safe place, the place where we raised our children and lived in warmth and love. But, still we choose to participate in a war that ended up causing devastation to the beautiful Jungle we loved, fire ravaging the foliage and killing many creatures including other horses. We are sorry, we desecrated the land you bestowed upon us, we took for granted our traits, and we took for granted the souls within our bodies that you formed for us. For that, we are incredibly sorry…"</i>

She paused a moment, bowing her head respectfully and apologetically, then looking the spirit of Beqanna straight in the eyes, passion burning within the green pools in her skull...her body exuded love and strength, feeling herself stand more like a leader, unlike herself back in her younger days...unsocialized, uncivilized, wild, and low on the totem pole. She knew they, the residents of Beqanna had done wrong, and her apology was sincere and real. But, she was ready to show Beqanna that she, and her fellow sisters were ready to show that they are ready to have a land of their own again, and treat it right.

<i>"We come to you also, for your forgiveness, we let power, status, and war come between us and our roots. We lost our beloved home once to fire, and then….forever. I, Naga, step forward with the support and trust from my fellow sisters, to ask you to give us another chance. We loved the jungle with all our hearts, and though it is gone forever, it will live on forever within us. We have nowhere to turn to, and now we turn to you to ask for a land to call home, a land to love, cherish, and protect like our sisters before us protected the Jungle. With love in our hearts, we come to you with pure and true intentions. We will not squander what you will bestow upon us if allowed the chance to live once again in your beautiful landscapes. Please."</i>

She finishes there, it is all she can say, for she had worn her voice out from the thin air, she had to catch herself once again. She bowed her head in silence, her gaze flickers to the other women, as a silent invitation to step forward to stand beside her and speak if they wished to do so. But, she continues to keep quiet, green pools find their way back to the fairy before them. She hoped the love and trueness of her words would reach the spirits of Beqanna so she would once again allow the sisters a home to call their own. She said what she needed to, she put her soul into it. Not only did she hope for Beqanna to hear it, but she hoped this heartfelt and passionate petition for a land. She wanted them to know that their trust in her and their support behind her being their next Queen would not be in vain.  If they were given a new home...she was determined to be a loving, and strong queen, one they could trust and learn to love. Now she must wait....wait for Beqanna to speak her decision.</div><center><div style="font-family: 'Ruthie', cursive; font-size: 75px; color: #78786c; line-height:30pt; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 38px; align:center; text-shadow: 2px 0px 10px #3a3a36;">Naga</div></center></div></center>

We have come to petition for a new land for the Amazon women!!
    Our team consists of: Naga @[Lagertha] @[Hestia] @[Nayl] @[Celeana] @[Joscelin] and  @[Vakarian]
    Here is our <a href="http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11299">Amazons' Point Tracker</a>
    We have pooled together 50 points and hope for the fairy to accept our apology Smile

Messages In This Thread
    panthers in the aisles...stalking - by Naga - 09-13-2016, 10:54 AM
    RE: panthers in the aisles...stalking - by Nayl - 09-13-2016, 02:14 PM
    RE: panthers in the aisles...stalking - by Hestia - 09-14-2016, 08:09 PM