• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The New Land
    Jinju
    She could only wholeheartedly agree with what Damien said. Even though she still shied away from most adults, all those she had met had been nothing but kind to her. Why they were, was something Jinju didn’t understand, because if she deserved their kindness, why had her mother left her? But whenever those thoughts plagued her, there were also aunt Reagan and uncle Ruan’s voices telling her otherwise. And to Jinju they were the perfect example that proved Damien’s spoken words.

Still a bit nervous and unsure she glances towards Damien. He was a sight to behold, but since he was something she knew – and she knew Reagan and Ruan trusted him – she found some comfort in his presence. It was not that Estella was unkind, but to Jinju she was quite overwhelming. What is even more confusing it she way she’s left behind. Well, until Damien calls out to her, effectively inviting her to come out of hiding. Not that the inky black girl finds it very comfortable to walk out in the open, but at least she wasn’t left behind.

The shelter that both tall figures offer is a fine alternative. This time it are Damien’s words that fluster her and after shyly meeting his gaze and receive the wink, she casts her ruby eyes down to look at the suddenly interesting ground. Aunt Reagan had brought her to the Taiga, but if that counted as helping discover it? However, her strain of thoughts gets disturbed by Estella’s question. ”I.. I don’t have them. Or, no, my mother was taken from me..” …before another left me to be. Ruan and Reagan sort of counted as her parents, but Jinju was not yet ready to refer to them as such.

OOC: I prefer it to not get tagged, but feel free to PM me if I'm slow to reply!

Messages In This Thread
    The New Land - by Estella Twilight - 09-13-2016, 04:55 PM
    RE: The New Land - by Jinju - 09-14-2016, 06:18 AM
    RE: The New Land - by Estella Twilight - 09-29-2016, 05:59 AM
    RE: The New Land - by Jinju - 10-05-2016, 04:43 AM
    RE: The New Land - by demian - 10-09-2016, 07:31 AM
    RE: The New Land - by Estella Twilight - 10-14-2016, 10:23 PM
    RE: The New Land - by Jinju - 10-14-2016, 11:53 PM