• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    She spun the stars on her fingernails
    Nayl is unlike most. Where others immediately bend their knees and smile for the monarchy’s favor Nayl stands steadfast. The respect – the honor – has to be earned. The mere title granted isn’t enough and would never be. She isn’t a blind sheep following her herd; Nayl is her own identity, her own mind. The contrasting differences between her and the sisterhood is becoming vaster, but it doesn’t deter her from her loyalties. The Amazons will forever encase her heart and pump life through her veins. They are her purpose to live, to serve.

”No. You didn’t spend much time expressing happiness at having the sisters find you,” Nayl had found Naga and the others gradually followed when they inhaled that sweet taste of the Jungle, ”You were too focused on laying claim on being Queen.” Despite the sharpness of her voice the girl’s face is stone, her eyes piercing into their leader’s. There is a brief pause that hangs between them, the words dribbling into their minds, ”So do you see now why my mistrust for you was born?” Nayl didn’t want to establish a set commander in that instant; her intentions lied with gathering the others first. To her, that was most important: to bring together their sisters and assure that everyone was okay – that they survived – the world’s change. But her ideas were cast aside and Nayl sat aside grinding her teeth together agitatedly.

They all bent so easily and while Nayl did end up following them she still hasn’t quite pledged herself to Naga. It will take time. It will take patience. ”That is the downfall,” she replies coolly when Naga professes her loyalty and her goals, ”Every Queen has said that. Every Queen states she will bring us to greatness, that they bring new hope, but so many have failed.” Her body shifts to one side as a cool breeze kisses their skin. ”No Queen steps forward saying they will be horrible, that they will destroy our trust, but it happens. You can give speeches of your plans until you are blue in the face, Naga, but your actions will speak far louder than your words. You say you will not allow the Amazons to fall, so prove it.” There is a challenge in her voice, but Nayl is coaxing Naga and encouraging her to accept the task. ”With your acclaimed power you have made the monarchy no different than it was before, as though you wanted it all for yourself unlike the other lands who are sharing their leadership,” a grim smile creeps along her lips, ”so I hope you can handle the full responsibility. I hope you won’t repeat some of the history that Amazons have seen.”

”Prove me wrong, Naga. Prove to me that I can trust you, that our sisterhood made the best decision in electing you.” Nayl wasn’t in the category to appoint Naga as their Queen but despite that there is still hope that a relationship can be forged between the two of them. Patience and time.

Nayl
    covet and myrina's creation

sorry for the wait, girl!

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Nayl - 09-14-2016, 03:17 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Naga - 09-14-2016, 03:41 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 09-14-2016, 04:58 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Naga - 09-19-2016, 12:23 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 09-25-2016, 03:28 PM