• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  looking to the stars to save me

» Innocence is always unsuspicious «

My world had been turned on its head twice over now. Chem leaving me in a manner that confused and hurt my heart, then my dear brother never showed up at Tundra. That was enough disruption for quite a while in the my eyes, but the quakes… oh how that changed everything.  I had hid away in the far corner of beqanna, tried to avoid stay safe, but the fae pulled me to the mountain like everyone else. But after the announcement made I left and returned to my corner of solitude. My reddish brown coat ashy from the high dust in the air. I stayed there for a long time, waiting for the courage, for healing. I wasn’t ready to join the world. I hadn’t mourned the life I had lost before going to Tundra let alone the loss of everything I had ever known.

But the time had made me realize that the solitude was no way of living, and if Vaughan were know I was hiding away in the forest he would have drug me out by my ear tufts. I knew it was time to go… but I hadn’t a clue where. Chamber, Falls, and Chem;s herd lands were the only places I ever knew. I didn’t know where to do now, but a new life, a new family was something I would just have to build from the bottom up. Something that would take time, and it would start in the field, where her father had been recruited to both Gates and Chamber. Now the new lands were looking for members, and I would start over with one of them. It was just a matter of time until someone came to me, and until someone gave me the opportunity. I just keep telling myself- baby steps.

Vessel

Kimber x Nymphetamine

ooc: words are hard. but i'm trying to get them out.... RL is a pain.

Messages In This Thread
    looking to the stars to save me - by Vessel - 09-17-2016, 08:12 PM
    RE: looking to the stars to save me - by Vakarian - 09-17-2016, 09:00 PM
    RE: looking to the stars to save me - by Ea - 09-25-2016, 05:24 PM