• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Butterflies are self propelled flowers - any
    Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
    The tired feeling is nog unfamiliar to Vlinder. But she isn’t really tired of one thing in particular, more tired of life. Right now she would accept whatever life, the fairies or god throw at her, as she simply was too tired to put up a fight. Fighting had never brought her any good, submitting and numbing it all out was so much easier. Life surely would have something ready for her next.

It is a voice, a friendly one, that pulls her out of her lifeless staring. However, when her eyes meet the ones of the grullo mare, the look in them is still dull. Vlinder just looks at the stranger for a while, but before she can actually get herself to reply, the grullo one beats her to it. Is she okay? Well, she obviously isn’t. Her coat is marred with scars and even some fresher wounds and barrel swollen with an unwanted child. And then not to forget about what impact the change might had on her.

But at the same time she was sort of okay with it, because to the blue roan girl it didn’t matter anymore. ”I guess so.” The answer clearly indicated that she was not, however. The smile that pulled on the corners of her lips didn’t spark any joy either, as forced at it was. Yet Vlinder couldn’t genuinely smile, there was nothing to smile for.

Even though Vlinder cannot bring herself to care for herself and her life anymore, it troubles her to see the concern on the grullo mare’s face. Too many times she had seen similar looks displayed on her mother’s face. Vlinder had never liked that look and neither did she now. ”This horn isn’t mine to keep though. With time she will take it back and change it for..” she pauses, trying to swallow the sudden lump in her throat. ”for my w-worthless wings.” She tries to advert the subject a bit, clearly not doing the best job on it.
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae

OOC: Not really musey, Vlinder is harder to write than I expected..

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Butterflies are self propelled flowers - any - by Vlinder - 09-19-2016, 09:35 AM