• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Butterflies are self propelled flowers - any
    Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
    Self-pity. Was that really how her current state was to be described? It were the pitying and worried looks – mostly from her parents and residents of the Gates, but also Van, and Cai – that she had hated the most. Had she really gotten to the point that she had started to pity herself? Her old self would’ve scoffed at it, criticizing her for doing the thing she had hated the most in others.

But, perhaps, the grullo mare was right. As she puts another leg on rest, shifting her weight – and the extra weight in her stomach – around, a soft puff escapes her lips. Vlinder’s eyes meet Djinni’s again, different than before, behind the blank stare there is a slight spark. For the first time somebody put her back on the ground with four hooves, instead of talking her down or trying to sooth her. ”I don’t.. and I don’t want them back” she answers back, now avoiding Djinni’s eyes again, to stare off in the distance.

It is the question that draws her attention back again. ”Sad?” she repeats, the word rolling of her tongue in a rather dull manner. Only to fall silent for a while after, pausing, letting the word settle in. ”I don’t know” she honestly answers, shrugging slightly. ”For as long as it takes for someone to show up.”
    Vlinder
    Zeik x Felinae

OOC: Sorry for the wait <3. Turned out that playing her lifeless was much harder than I anticipated.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Butterflies are self propelled flowers - any - by Vlinder - 10-13-2016, 06:27 AM