• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Butterflies are self propelled flowers - any
    Djinni watches, curious as to the results of her forthright statement. She's said it mostly for her own amusement - and because it was true - but the impact that it might have has on the blue roan is equally appealing. She sees the change in the other mare, even if it is a minuscule one, and smiles.

Success.

"Aren't you lucky then," she says with an amused quirk of her dark mouth. "Because here I am, showing up." Djinni has never suffered from low self-esteem. Why would she ever need to, when she can become whatever she wants in the blink of an eye? She suspects that this mare might, but even if she were wearing broken wings, there is nothing especially ugly about her appearance. She is scarred, yes, and heavily pregnant, but neither of those are death sentences. Well, perhaps the pregnancy, but the majority of mares seem to survive that well enough.

"Do you live in the Meadow?" She asks, the good humor more firmly in her eyes now that she's established that it's time for Vlinder to cheer up. "Or were you just here waiting for me?" The twitch of her dark mouth is almost flirtatious (Djinni has never preferred any gender over the others), but she does not expect anything of it.
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Butterflies are self propelled flowers - any - by Djinni - 10-15-2016, 12:14 PM