• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt
    Akkadian
    "Awk-ay-dee-Uhn"
    The little fire
    Glittering green eyes peered back at him without hesitation, sweeping over him briefly before she responded with her name. Lanora. It was nothing like the names of his homeland, but that was to be expected.

He noted the strength in her voice, her fearless gaze despite his towering height over her. A smirk slid over his face, and he found he admired her spunk. It reminded him of his baby sister when she was young, so oblivious to how fragile she truly was. He didn't really like the protective feeling slowly sneaking in, though. Like it was once again his duty to be bodyguard to a prince or princess.

Why are you here?
    Where's your family, little fire?

Akkadian stepped forward and nosed at her little velvet muzzle. It was unlike him to touch others, he didn't even nose his own sister, but he felt the urge to just then. Perhaps he was testing her boundaries, and if she'd allow his approach.

Messages In This Thread
    I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Lanora - 09-18-2016, 06:27 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Akkadian - 09-21-2016, 09:33 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Lanora - 09-21-2016, 09:47 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Akkadian - 09-23-2016, 10:51 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Lanora - 09-24-2016, 12:38 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Akkadian - 09-24-2016, 02:36 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Lanora - 09-24-2016, 11:33 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Akkadian - 09-25-2016, 03:21 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by LunarHorse - 09-25-2016, 03:33 PM
    RE: I'm Not Broken,I'm Just Hurt - by Lanora - 09-25-2016, 03:36 PM