• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm just a sucker for pain [hohotep]
    Gunsynd
    I wanna chain you up               I wanna tie you down

She behaves in a manner that he expects, which is a relief for him from all that has happened lately. Too many unexpected twists and turns had made him cautious, but a coy look and a flirtatious swish of the tail put him at ease. This is what he knew. This is what would not change. She would play her part and he would play his. A play that was always the same, regardless of the players.

But he knew his part well. The predatory smile tugs at his lips as she speaks and his dark eyes gleam from beneath the mess of thick hair that dangled from his crest. One could either see the preying look in his eyes as a devious twist to his usual captivating appearance, or be repulsed by it. He is fairly certain she will enjoy it. “Rarely formal. Never a gentleman.” the monster replies; his words just loud enough for the two of them to hear. He moves closer, reaching out to play with some of her smooth, soft mane with his lips. “Sorry to disappoint.”

I M   J U S T   A   S U C K E R   F O R   P A I N

@[Hohotep]
    Gunsynd is currently pretending to be someone else! He is now 15hh, hybrid, flea-bitten grey with clear blue eyes and goes by the name of Ginkgo. He will not have use of his traits while he is in this form. Please play as if he is simply the other persona unless your character has some sort of mind-reading. Thanks! <3

Messages In This Thread
    I'm just a sucker for pain [hohotep] - by Gunsynd - 09-19-2016, 05:42 PM