• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you belong among the wildflowers [zons]
    Steadily her hazel eyes follow each woman, left, right, left, right. As she listens to the words of the Amazonian War General she comes to a conclusion, even if it is a hasty and incorrect one. “Oh!,” she blurts looking rather chagrined. “I’m so sorry Djinni, I didn’t realize you were a Sister too.” Of course not, she never stuck around the main swing of things to know better, which is something she should make a point of not doing. She should be more involved or at least take the time to chat up the girls every once in a while. Living in the dark wasn’t so fun.

“I like those, they’re pretty,” she decides, dipping her head and motioning with her front left hoof to the gold circlets of the other.(hope she still has these xD if not ignore me)

Lagertha’s journey is one that Sarkis is not fondly interested in. “I didn’t see a soul on my way down and I’ve no desire to go back any time soon,” No, the Mountain was an entirely new feeling of alone for Sarkis. Something deep and absolute and it unsettled her.

"I'm glad to hear that most are well, and I do wish you good fortune on your search," well wishes was the best she had to offer right now.

And then her previous assumption is confirmed to be just that, an assumption. It seemed Djinni wasn’t quite a Sister yet but nevermind that, Sarkis wasn’t particular about company. She often would befriend anyone, Sister or not. “Oh I’d love some company on the way. Afraid that Mountain has left me feeling a bit spooked, it’s not...normal that place.” Of course it wasn’t, it was the start of all beginnings now and that was no light matter in any case.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: you belong among the wildflowers [zons] - by Sarkis - 09-26-2016, 08:43 AM