• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

swallow my doubt,turn it inside out
    Siba was beyond tired, and would have gladly dropped down onto the meadow grass to take a nap. However, she could not afford such a luxury; not since she had her dam to take care of. Nitika's wound was taking its time in healing, despite all the resting the mare was doing since she wasn't moving much from the grove Siba had helped her find and settle in.

When she was healthy enough, she'd rejoin the others, but right now, in Nitika's words, the mare wished to be alone, to heal. Siba sometimes thought Raxa had rubbed off on her dam a little too much, because that kind of attitude could be expected of the brindled roan. But from her dam, who was more calculating, and took time to heal, well, it was surprising to hear those words from her mouth.

Point put aside, Siba yawned quietly as she trudged across the terrain, heading off to the grove where Nitika had settled. On her way, she glimpsed a figure in the distance; a stallion, with a familiar bay-colored coat.

Wondering what seemed to be troubling the stallion, Siba made her way toward the former king of the Chamber, a figure she still respective greatly since she'd been living in his kingdom before New Beqanna. As she approached Killdare, she dipped her head as a show of respect before voicing her words.

"Is there something that troubles you your Highness? Have you been adjusting to this land okay?" Siba asked good-naturedly, truthfully innocent and wondering what Killdare was thinking off.

Messages In This Thread
    swallow my doubt,turn it inside out - by Killdare - 09-22-2016, 10:50 AM
    RE: swallow my doubt,turn it inside out - by Siba - 09-23-2016, 02:50 AM