• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

here i am, this is me; any

raeanne
    et fato, quod non scietur  

The tiny chestnut filly stumbled into the clearing blinking wide green eyes in the afternoon sun. She was undoubtedly lost. Her mother had disappeared after only a few days together and so now she had no one. She wasn’t even sure what had happened only that she had awoken alone and followed her tiny nose to a scent that seemed comforting, to a place that seemed safe. She took a few more tentative steps forward. Around her other youngsters bleated for their mothers and were comforted by kind looking faces that approached them from the outside.

For a moment images of weighty, ropey vines flashed through her mind. Air thick with mist and heavy with the scent of other mares. Not a single scent of male existed in that place. Here though, faintly she would occasionally scent a stallion. That made her nervous for some reason. Perhaps that was why her mother had disappeared? She didn’t know.

Here seemed safe enough though. Her bright eyes peered around for a moment longer before she inched up around the broad boughs of a nearby tree as she awaited her fate.

vivianne x rigdon

Messages In This Thread
    here i am, this is me; any - by Raeanne - 09-22-2016, 01:11 PM
    RE: here i am, this is me; any - by Circinae - 09-22-2016, 02:41 PM
    here i am, this is me; - by Raeanne - 09-22-2016, 03:29 PM
    RE: here i am, this is me; any - by Circinae - 09-22-2016, 05:02 PM
    here i am, this is me; - by Raeanne - 09-22-2016, 09:39 PM
    RE: here i am, this is me; any - by Circinae - 09-23-2016, 11:45 PM