• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

here i am, this is me; any

raeanne
    et fato, quod non scietur  

The fire-colored girl could sense the hesitation, either that or read it all over the face of the other mare. She shuffled her small feet a little but maintained her stance. The red girl wanted to say she wasn’t looking for another mother, just someone.. someone who hopefully would not abandon her. At least not until she could make it through the world alone. Certainly some day she would not need to dog the shadows of a stronger creature, surely some day she could take care of herself. Today just did not happen to be that day.

At first she thought she might turn her away. However, she read resignation in the eyes of the other and a hopeful little smile brightened in her eyes. She didn’t care that the other female didn’t have a home. They could find one together, or just travel. Raeanne really couldn’t be bothered with that fact. She was content in that moment knowing she would not be alone.

And then being given a job, even better. She wasn’t some useless newborn. She was a yearling. Old enough to be useful. Her eyes brightened even more and her face was all smiles.

Yes! I can definitely do that. I can help you. My name is Raeanne by the way. That’s..” her smile faded for a moment, “that’s the name my mom gave me. Her name is Vivianne and my dad.. I never met him. His name is Rigdon.

The little filly’s face became resolved, “I don’t miss her though. Let’s go somewhere.. I don’t want to be here anymore. If that’s okay.” Her face molded into a stubborn gaze as she pushed thoughts of her mother away. If Vivi didn’t need Raeanne, then Rae didn’t need her.

vivianne x rigdon

(OOC: She'll just tag alone wherever you go!)

Messages In This Thread
    here i am, this is me; any - by Raeanne - 09-22-2016, 01:11 PM
    RE: here i am, this is me; any - by Circinae - 09-22-2016, 02:41 PM
    here i am, this is me; - by Raeanne - 09-22-2016, 03:29 PM
    RE: here i am, this is me; any - by Circinae - 09-22-2016, 05:02 PM
    here i am, this is me; - by Raeanne - 09-22-2016, 09:39 PM
    RE: here i am, this is me; any - by Circinae - 09-23-2016, 11:45 PM