• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux }

HELLBANE

I've all but just forgotten-

There’s really only one of a few ways you can go from the Forest, and it just so happens that the Meadow is one of them. As of yet, Hellbane was still technically a vagabond in the eyes of Beqanna, but that fact certainly hadn’t stopped him from trying to discover its secrets. He’d worked his way down the mountain and now here he was: bay, oversized, and clearly in no sort of hurry to get to any particular place. It’s a nice day - Spring’s come to the somewhat familiar continent - and Hellbane is just another horse bent on enjoying it. He keeps an even pace, mind you, plowing a path behind him as he goes, mouth darting out every now and then to snag a wayward bite.

He’d really forgotten how easy it could be to blend into the woodwork of life, especially when it seemed like only a short time ago this very place had been cast into chaos.

-What the color of her eyes were

@[Bijoux]
    ooc: I had to stop and start over on this about three times Big Grin  It was tough not going into too much detail.

Messages In This Thread
    The Devil and God are raging inside me { Bijoux } - by Hellbane - 09-23-2016, 12:32 AM